EarthDesk 7.5.2 Full License Key Generator [Latest]
EarthDesk for PC 64-bit is a software application that transforms your desktop into a captivating and dynamic real-time image of the Earth as seen from space. It continuously updates in the background while you work, providing you with a visually stunning view. With EarthDesk, you can configure the map settings to your preference and then sit back and enjoy the mesmerizing view.
EarthDesk is a program that offers a real-time view of Earth-related facts and events. It provides a dynamic display of the Earth seen from outer space, turning your monitor into a captivating visual experience. The application continuously updates the information in the background, allowing you to seamlessly continue your work without interruption.
EarthDesk offers a range of options for customizing desktop wallpaper images on your PC. You can choose to display maps with cities marked, keeping the manual stationery while celestial bodies like the sun and moon move across the screen. Alternatively, you can fix the focus on the position of the sun or moon, keeping the Earth stationary while the celestial bodies remain in motion. This creates a sense of stability as the celestial bodies move through their natural cycles.
- EarthDesk has 12 projections to choose from including Mercator, Azimuthal, and Equirectangular, and a Globe with an optional starfield background.
- Center on latitude/longitude, a point relative to the sun or moon, or any of 10,000 locations. A data subscription gives you even more centering options.
- Map Labels
- Multi-color labels can be used to group cities by category and pinpoint them on EarthDesk’s maps. Labels are defined as per-screen for maximum versatility.
- EarthDesk for Windows operates in the background, using minimal resources. Apart from the beautiful picture on your desktop, you won’t even notice it is running.
- Multiple Screens
- One, two, three, or more screens can be used simultaneously. Display a different map on each one, or span a single map across all your screens.
- Live Cloud Images
- Our free cloud image service provides EarthDesk with global cloud images at a detailed level of 2 megapixels. Standard cloud images update every six hours.
- Watch earthquakes happen all over the world. Choose the minimum magnitude to display, select the number of days they remain, and fade out older quakes.
- Named Storms
- Track major tropical storms, cyclones, typhoons, and hurricanes. Choose how to label the storm, and whether to display the Safir-Simpson category.
What’s New in?
- Modifications to the construction of Tropical Storm knowledge.
- Safety enhancements for model checking and updates.
- Numerous different adjustments to enhance reminiscence utilization and efficiency.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- RAM, 32-bit: 2 GB, 64-bit: 4 GB
- Disk space: 4.0 GB
- 1360 x 768 display resolution with True Color
How To Install?
- Download EarthDesk 7.5.2 from below.
- Download and Install It.
- After installation Extract the files as well as Run them.
- Click on the then close it.
- Copy the file from Folder and Paste it into the installation folder.
- Done. For more information visit this site.
EarthDesk 7.5.2 Plus License Key 2023 Download Here Link is given below!