Battery Health v1.0.29 With Mac 2023 Full Free Download
Battery Health is a professional battery monitoring utility to display vital statistics about the battery of your MacBook and iOS devices, such as power level, health, capacity, temperature, charge cycle, and more. This is an award-winning application used by more than 1 million Mac users worldwide. Be sure to check the ‘Tips’ section in the app to learn several useful ways to increase your MacBook’s battery life.
To run HP Battery Check, the AC adapter must be connected to the computer, and the battery must have at least a partial charge. If the battery being tested has a charge of 3% or less, then HP Battery Check will report the test as ‘invalid’. HP also recommends the AC adapter is plugged in, and the battery has been allowed to charge with the computer turned off for a minimum of 30 minutes, before testing it, in order to ensure that the test results are valid.
Unfortunately, you do not get much information regarding the battery condition on Windows. All you see is a battery icon, remaining time, percentage, and power mode. To know your battery health in detail you would need third-party software that will not just show you all the added details regarding the battery but will also ensure that you get the max performance out of your battery. Battery Health 3 v1.0.29 Torrent, you can easily see all the important information about your MacBook battery, such as the current charge level, battery capacity, power consumption, how many times the battery is charged, and many others. Check the Board section of the appendix to learn several useful ways to increase your MacBook laptop’s battery life.
- Support for iPhone and iPad
- You can use Battery Health to connect to your iPhone or iPad via WiFi Sync or a USB cable to retrieve useful data from the iOS battery. These important statistics can help you determine if your device has a bad battery due to decreased battery capacity.
- Energy pigs and time remaining
- The Energy Hogs feature allows you to extend battery life by closing applications that are constantly detected using large amounts of energy. In addition, you can choose to display the MacBook’s “battery remaining” numbers in its menu, which Apple recently removed from its standard operating system functionality.
- Customizable notifications
- Control exactly when you are notified of battery level events on your Mac; choose between regular intervals and predetermined values. In addition, you can optionally set the menu bar text to turn red after your cost level drops below 10%. This acts as an additional reminder to start charging your MacBook immediately.
- Battery monitor for Bluetooth devices
- Recently added to Battery Health is the ability to easily check the battery level of Bluetooth devices, such as the Apple Magic Keyboard, Mouse, Trackpad, and AirPods. Use it to monitor your battery and replace/recharge it before it runs out.
- Advanced energy history statistics
- Battery Health allows you to analyze your battery’s performance with three different graphs that display your energy, charging, and health history. Use this data to develop charging and usage habits that help maintain a long-lasting battery.
- Bug fixes
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), and Later Versions.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.
How to Install:
- Click one of the given download links.
- A file will appear.
- Install it normally.
- That’s it. Have fun!
- Keep Visiting us for more useful tools.
Battery Health v1.0.29 With Mac 2023 Full Free Download Link from links is given below!